1. Fill out a wait list form Every child must first have a wait list form on file to be considered for our in-person programs (expected to resume in 2021). Wait List fees are non-refundable.
2. Attend our Parent Education ClassesParticipating in our parent education offerings brings clarity to your child's educational experience and will help him/her gain success in our school.
3. Enroll in our Parent Toddler Series (ages 3 and under) This required series before enrolling; if the class is full you will be wait listed to the next session. This class serves as a foundation for your family's experience at Julia's Garden. It helps build community, supports efforts at home and offers socialization opportunities.
4. Once a spot is available, you will fill out a community intake form so that we may learn more about your child and your family; for children ages 3+, a pre-visit with the Guide may be arranged.
5. After the intake form is secured and an introduction to the campus has been made (tour, parent ed talk, parent-tot series or pre-visit) the child will be issued an invitation to enroll for the 9 month school year. No partial contracts will be considered. Enrollment for a later start date (past September) also requires a 9 month commitment.
"The child should live in an environment of beauty.” - Maria Montessori