1. Fill out a wait list form Every child must first have a wait list form on file to be considered for our programs.
2. Attend our Parent Education Talks and ClassesParticipating in our parent education offerings brings clarity to your child's educational experience and will help him/her gain success in our school.
3. Enroll in our Parent Toddler Series (ages 3 and under) This required series before enrolling in our I.C. program; if the class is full you will be wait listed to the next session. This class serves as a foundation for your family's experience at Julia's Garden. It helps build community, supports efforts at home and offers socialization opportunities.
4. Check the status of your wait list form by emailing administration at firstname.lastname@example.org. Checking the status of a wait list form lets us know you are still interested in our program.
5. Once a spot is available, you will fill out a community intake form so that we may learn more about your child and your family; for children ages 3+, a pre-visit with the Guide may be arranged.
6. After the intake form is secured and an introduction to the campus has been made (tour, parent ed talk, parent-tot series or pre-visit) the child will be issued an invitation to enroll for the 9 month school year. No partial contracts will be considered. Enrollment for a later start date (past September) also requires a 9 month commitment.
7. Summer School Enrollment Summer School is offered to Julia's Garden Students who are returning for fall. If there is space in April, we will open enrollment to the greater community for ages 3+. No child under the age of 3 will be admitted who is not enrolled in our fall program.
"The child should live in an environment of beauty.” - Maria Montessori